Final Submission Guidelines
Final Submission Deadline: May 20, 2015
By submitting the final version of the paper, the authors agree to allow the paper to be published in PACIS 2015 proceedings (may include paper version and web version). The authors retain the copyright of the paper published in the PACIS 2015 proceedings.
Each accepted paper must be accompanied by one unique registration by May 20, 2015. Otherwise, the paper will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
- Language: All manuscripts must be in English.
- File Format: Papers submitted for review should be in the pdf format.
- Paper Length: Page limits are 12 pages for Regular papers and 7 pages for Research-in-progress papers. These limits include all text, figures, tables and appendices, but exclude the cover page, abstract, keywords and references.
- Page Setup: Your paper must be formatted for A4 size portrait page setup, with a 2.54cm (1-inch) margin (top, bottom, left and right).
- Title Page: Each camera-ready manuscript needs to have a title page. Only the title of the paper, the information of all author(s), and the abstract should appear on the title page (first page).
- Page Numbering: Please do not include page numbers.
2. Make sure your paper is formatted as required by PACIS 2015. Download the word template or LaTeX template.
3. It is important that participants maintain integrity in their submissions. Scholars submitting camera-ready manuscripts to this conference thereby attest that they have read the AIS Code of Research Conduct and that the work submitted by them is in accordance with the Code in all respects.
Papers that fail to follow the above instructions will be removed from the program and the conference proceedings without further notice.
- Your revised paper should be submitted online by the same ID of your original paper.
- Authors may further edit and modify the submitted paper until the submission deadline. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
- If the submitted paper does not follow the template exactly, the secretariat may ask you to modify your paper.
- After the paper submission, check that the author(s) email and affiliation information are correct and modify if needed.
- No proofreading will be carried out, and no correction will be possible after the submission deadline.
Other than uploading your final revised paper to the Easychair system, please email a "summary of changes" to the track chairs of the track where your paper is accepted. Please note that a point-by-point response to each reviewer comment is not required.
If you have any questions regarding the paper submission, please contact the PACIS 2015 Conference Secretariat.